May 8, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

A big thank you to these wonderful people for nominating me <3


Rules

♥ If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award 
♥ Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy 
♥ Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy 
♥ Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly 
♥ Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award 
♥ Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself




Seven Things About Me:

#1 I introduced my boyfriend to League of Legends. 
We for hours straight with my brother and friends. Full queue or no game lol. They are at 1,000+ wins and I'm at around 600, and my boyfriend is at 300. Yea that's how often we play. I'm mostly banished to support because all the boys are horrible at it, but I play a kickass Soraka. On the rare occasion I get to play ADC, I usually get my brother's "support" Shaco as my lane mate. -headdesk-

#2 I love cat-themed accessories but I don't really care for real cats
They all seem to ignore me! A handful have been really nice though~~

#3 I have a Taobao addiction
Refer to haul posts. My monies, noooooo!

#4 I'm studying accountancy in Uni but I hate it
SO boring. Not going to be an accountant when I graduate!

#5 My spine is crooked
That's my excuse for being so short ;--;

#6 I NEED air conditioning to live.
Singapore is so freaking hot. If I don't have air con my face just dies... and my sheltie would probably combust in the heat

#7 I have two BJDs
Every time I give the other one a face-up an accident will happen and I have to redo it. I swear I've done it like ten times.

In alphabetical order, here are my nominees:

♥ CookieCat
♥ Dolly
♥ Emi
♥ Golly Locks
♥ Ify
♥ Jojo
♥ Kelly 
♥ Lee Lee
♥ Lizzie
♥ Mirai Elle
♥ Ninoshka
♥ Rose
Usagi 
♥ Tianwen
♥ q0q0

I love your blogs and wanna know more about you guys! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram: @panda_agenda
Have a question? http://ask.fm/pandaagenda

22 comments:

  1. :O you play LoL !!!c OMGGGGG <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh yes! I'm in the SEA server though, can't play with ya :(

      Delete
  2. Are you actually serious about not being an accountant after you graduate? I'm planning to start playing LoL over the summer :3 Hope I don't get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I'll probably go into the beauty industry or start my own business. Hehe you WILL get addicted :P

      Delete
  3. I didn't know you played League haha. Don't let them tell you what to play! My boys don't make me play support if I don't want to, they're fine letting me play any position I want :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yush!
      We have one other support guy, but recently he hasn't been playing with us much. Hoho shit goes down whenever one of the two of us don't support.

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you sweetie pie! I can't wait to do mine next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL funny that YOU introduced it to your bf xD It's usually the other way around! That's awesomeeee
    And I actually nominated you for this too! We missed each other by just a bit :P
    my post is here: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh IKR!
      Thankie! Haha yeppp I had to move you up to my nominators at the last minute~~

      Delete
  6. really compliments dear ^^
    xoxo

    ♥ Vendy ♥
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layoutttt. Fellow makeup hoarder too! hehe

    I think taobao is so stressful lol.. having to decide what to get and not EVERYTHING ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankie <3 High fiveeeee :)
      YES OMG I KNOWWWW. My cart had so many items they go to page two in my shopping service now >_>

      Delete
  8. Omg, you ahve BJDs? I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yes I have a LUTS EL and Migidoll Miho.
      Will take pics of them soon :)

      Delete
  9. Woaaah I had no idea you're doing accountancy! Me too! *sigh. High five?! >< How long have you got left to go? :)) ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five girlie! :)
      I have two years more~~ What about you?

      Delete
  10. Congrats baby ^^ Your blog is so cute, really pretty.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      I don't trade follows, but I'll take a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  11. Hello there!!
    It's really cool how you introduced your BF to LoL! :)
    League of legends is very similar to Dota 2, right??
    Do you play Dota 2 as well?

    That was a great post, btw!

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe you play LoL... You're 129034120947x hotter in my book now! LOL! I don't play LoL but I play other games too *__*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ( ^ω^ )