Saturday, May 18, 2013

Shibuya Gals SG Event ♥

Hi gals!
I was one of the invited gyaru sensei for the Shibuya Gals SG event! 
In this event, we were spreading awareness about gyaru fashion in Singapore. Girls were invited to try out many different brands of gyaru makeup. As the gyaru sensei we were in charge of giving one of the girls a gyaru makeover, as well as answer any gyaru related questions anyone had.
A huge thank you to Kelly for inviting me <3

I really enjoyed myself! Not to mention I made tons of new awesomepossum friends!

Photo credits to Peiting & Noriaki Tsuchiya-san from streetangels.com

Group shot of all the gyaru sensei (in front) and the pretty girls who came down for the event~~

 Group photo!
I've met Peiting before, she's super duper nice and bubbly~
Was happy to be able to meet super adorable Yui and gorgeous model material Jacqueline (Golly)
Thank you for being so nice to me <3
 Snapping a photo with our makeover girls Vernesa and Jaslynn~
With Peiting!  <333
(OMG I LOVE HER CAMERA)
Thank you so much for letting you use it hehe <3
Cute girls looking at cute makeup!
So much makeup! Hehehehhehe a few of the girls and I were joking that we were going to smuggle some home in our pockets.. but of course we didn't in the end haha. Pearly would kill us!
 Me doing makeup for lovely lovely Jaslynn (There are so many spellings, I'm really sorry if I got the wrong one!)
Did you notice that I'm being filmed? Yes, so nervous!
I heard that we're going to be on Japanese TV!
Make over complete!
She has such a pretty, natural dolly face~~ *envious*
 JCosmeland, thank you <3
 Group shot in Watsons~
I had loads of fun at this event and I hope all of you did too!
Looking forward to more like this in the future.

Thank you everyone for being so wonderful, I was really anxious at first but you girls made my day <3
See you soon~~

Thank you for reading <3

Instagram: @panda_agenda
Have a question? http://ask.fm/pandaagenda

37 comments:

  1. Awhh everyones so preety! ^^
    Wish I could join the fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute girls! really fun event! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been so funny !
    You all look beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! (`・∀・´)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hehe thank you on behalf of everyone :D
      <333

      Delete
  6. omg. this is like amazingly kawaii! looks really fun!


    www.mirukuseki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! it was even held at a maid cafe! :)

      Delete
  7. You must have had a lovely day ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabolous event dear
    xoxo
    happy week end

    NEW POST!!!
    ♥ Vendy ♥
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, looks like so much fun for all of you to get together, hehe!

    www.joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it was! Finally meeting other gyaru <333

      Delete
  10. Awww <3. You all look so good together ! ^^ I wish I was there too ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg,you guys went over to watson after that?! TAT ~
    You should do a tutorial over here,the same tutorial they you taught over there!
    I'm at the corner TAT so..the nihon crew walk here and there,so i missed out alot of steps D: !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so fun!
    I wish I could join too haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're all so cute
    so much make up*-*
    btw will the video be online somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Yesss makeup! <333
      I know it'll be on Japanese TV but I'm not sure about online

      Delete
  14. Aww looks so much fun! I'd love to attend a gyaru event but there won't be any where I live :( Everyone's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! :D
      Aww, I hope they have them there soon!
      Tyty <3

      Delete
  15. This looks like it was tons of fun! Everyone looks so cute and pretty. It looks like Singapore has some really great gyaru events! :)

    http://withlove-tiffany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely fun! :)
      Hehe yes I hope to attend more!

      Delete
  16. That looks like a lot of fun, and so much cosmetics that I need to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh ikr! I wanted to swipe so many of them :X

      Delete
  17. awwh !that is sooo freaking awesome!!
    you look really really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankie sweetie! <333
      IT WAS AWESOMEEEE

      Delete
  18. Woah being filming while adding make-up to another girl, how cool!
    I understand why you were nervous, I would probably die, lol!
    All you girls are really pretty! Very photogenic ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Hahaha I was SO FREAKING NERVOUS ><
      I'm not a makeup artist or anything hehehehe.

      :DDD <3

      Delete
  19. Nice to see that everyone had fun! I saw Peiting's blog post on this event too and was surprised to see you on there :D Lucky you two got to meet, I like her blog as well! You look lovely btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jealous of how fun this looks:) Wish we could do something like that out here in the US of A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
It may take me awhile sometimes, but I will reply ( ^ω^ )

Comments are moderated to prevent spam~